Postcard from Home: Bremen
This weekend I came back in the town where all started: Bremen
I am on my bus taking me back to Westerkappeln after a Saturday I spent at home. Yes, Bremen is still my home, no matter if I left it more than nine months ago. Because, once an Erasmus, always an Erasmus.
Here is a list of the things I miss of Bremen:
- the cozy atmosphere you can breathe when it is Freimarkt time
- the football supporters grabbing their Beck's and walking along Viertel
- the Viertel itself, its pubs and kiosks
-my hosting family, the chilling atmosphere when we all were together
- the riverside, with people jogging or simply enjoying the day
- the street musicians
- my friends, our way of spending time together
- how easy this town makes me feel good.