Where to go if Apulia during summer 2020
Below a list of festivals, exhibitions, cultural events of the beautiful Puglia, let's start again from culture!
- Festival of cinema in freedom: only a few days to enjoy this beautiful project of regeneration of a disused space: From July 2nd to August 1st the first part of the FEAST OF CINEMA IN LIBERTA' will take place at the former Arena Moderno, in via Napoli, 264, Bari, where films, short films, documentaries and meetings between authors and audience will be presented.
- Itinerant cinema in the squares of Puglia: "It is an itinerant film festival dedicated to the films shot in Puglia, which will move among the municipalities providing all the necessary technical and logistical support to users," explain the organizers. They will transport, from town to town, the dolby surround sound system, a projector, the seats, the maxi screen".
- Locus Festival: The New Locus Festival 2020 Limited Edition! Concerts, Exhibitions, Meetings And Cinema For The Sixteenth Edition Of The Locorotondo Festival, In The Heart Of Puglia In August.
Vinicio Capossela, Niccolò Fabi, Caliber 35, Venus, Michael League And Bill Laurance (Snarky Puppy), Fatoumata Diawara, Ghemon, Colapesce Dimartino, The Comet Is Coming, Lorenzo Senni, Khalab, Napoli Segreta
- Fondazione Pino Pascali: The most important contemporary art gallery in Puglia
- Phest: was born from the need to try to give back a voice of its own to the thousand identities that make up the sea in the middle of the lands, redefining a personal and new imagination. PhEST is photography, cinema, music, art, contamination from the Mediterranean. These are the beautiful words that can be read on the website of one of the most particular photographic festivals in Italy, which this year has decided not to surrender to Covid-19 and will be held in Monopoli under the open sky. Here are all the details about PhEST 2020.
- Bari in Jazz: Jazz Festival that takes place in various cities of Apulia, in enchanting places!